It is unfortunate that in some probate and trust proceedings that disputes arise. Our firm has many years of experience in helping families and professionals handle these disputes. When possible, settlements can be reached to resolve creditor and family issues and as a last resort, the matter can be presented to the Court for resolution.
The types of disputes our firm can handle include:
- Contested guardianships
- Will and trust contests
- Trust and probate administration disputes
- Creditor claims
- Interpretation of will and trust provisions
- Exploitation of vulnerable adults
- Contests regarding accountings
- Trust modifications
- Removal or substitution of trustees, guardians, or personal representatives
If you have concerns regarding a probate, trust, guardianship or conservatorship, contact our office and we can help you understand the legal issues and assist you in working with the interested parties, or their legal counsel, in reaching a resolution.